The content of this Website, including but not limited to all trademarks, articles, photographs, drawings, graphics, logos, images, cinematographic films, video clips and text, is the intellectual property of Rudd Farms Limited and may not be reproduced, adapted, distributed, sold, published, stored, broadcast, modified, transmitted or recorded in any way without prior written consent from Rudd Farms Limited, which consent can be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org. Any unauthorised reproduction, storage, sale, adaptation, distribution, publication, broadcasting, modification, transmission or recording of the content of this Website or any part thereof, will constitute copyright infringement. In the event of the authorised and/or lawful use of a reference and/or quotation from our Website, our URL, www.brookdale-estate.com, must be clearly displayed with each and every quotation or reference, as well as the appropriate copyright notice.
The online booking system and order system do not constitute an agreement between Rudd Farms Limited and a user, but constitutes an offer which may or may not be accepted by Rudd Farms Limited.
Rudd Farms Limited reserves the right to decline or execute a booking or order at its absolute discretion, without the necessity to provide any reasons. In the event that we make a change to or cancel a booking or an order, Rudd Farms Limited may attempt to notify you by contacting the e mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time the order was made. Rudd Farms Limited also reserves the right to cancel bookings or orders at its sole discretion. Rudd Farms Limited reserves the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in their sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors.
After payment has been made and a Booking Confirmation or Order Confirmation has been received, the booking or order is deemed to be final. You have a right to cancel a reservation or order, subject to administration fees levied in accordance to the Consumer Protection Act 68 of 2008. View booking cancellation terms. View order cancellation terms.
• You may not post, download, upload, store, distribute or transmit comments, statements or other materials on or via our Website in violation of any applicable laws or regulations, or which violates or infringes on our rights or the rights of others, or that may be misleading, libellous, obscene, defamatory, or that may infringe copyright, trademarks, or any other intellectual property rights of Rudd Farms Limited or others; or which may be damaging to or cause the loss of data, software or in any way affect the performance of our Website or of our or any other parties’ computer system. We may, in addition to any other rights which we may have under these terms or at law, immediately remove any such uploads or postings, without notice or warning.
• The following is prohibited with respect to the Website: (a) using any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology for any unlawful purpose, including the unlawful access to, acquisition of, control over, copying or monitoring of the Website; (b) attempting to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse-engineer any of the software comprising the Website; (c) copying, reproducing, altering, modifying, creating derivative works, or publicly displaying any content from the Website; (d) attempting to access any area of the Website to which access is not authorised
• Rudd Farms Limited is not responsible for any comments, statements or other materials posted on our Website by you or any other person for whom we are not vicariously responsible.
• Rudd Farms Limited has taken all reasonable care in the preparation of the content on this Website. However, Rudd Farms Limited does not guarantee nor warrant the accuracy or integrity of the information reflected on our Website, and you rely thereon at your own risk.
• This Website may contain certain historical information. Historical information, necessarily, is not current and is provided for your reference only.
• Rudd Farms Limited reserves the right, but is not obligated, to limit the sales of products or Services to any person, geographic region or jurisdiction. Rudd Farms Limited may exercise this right on a case-by-case basis and reserves the right to limit the quantities of any products or services offered. All descriptions of products or product pricing are subject to change at anytime without notice, at the sole discretion of Rudd Farms Limited. The right to discontinue any product at any time is reserved. Any offer for any product or service made on this site is void where prohibited. Rudd Farms Limited does not warrant that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you will meet the expectations of the customer, or that any errors in the Service will be corrected.
• Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through this Website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
• Although Rudd Farms Limited will always try to ensure that the website and its functionality is available, the website is provided “as is”. Subject to applicable laws, we make no warranties, representations, statements or guarantees (whether express, implied in law or residual) in this regard. We do not warrant that the website will: (a) meet your requirements or expectations; (b) be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error free; (c) meet any particular measure of accuracy, completeness or reliability, performance or quality; or (d) be free of viruses or any other data or code which has the ability to corrupt or adversely affect the operation of your computer, data or network.
• Subject to applicable laws, Rudd Farms Limited shall not be liable for indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, including lost profits, lost data, personal injury or property damage related to, in connection with, or otherwise resulting from any use of the website, even if we has been advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall not be liable for any damages, liability or losses arising out of: your use of or reliance on the website or your inability to access or use the website; use of (or inability to use) any site to which you hyperlink from our website; failure of performance; error; omission; interruption; defect; delay in operation or transmission; computer virus; line failure; hacking or violation of our site by any third party; or any illegal activities of any third party, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. We shall not be liable for delay or failure in performance resulting from causes beyond our reasonable control.
• There may be existing websites which may look similar to our Website, which are operated by third parties with whom Rudd Farms Limited may or may not have e-commerce or other business relation (hereinafter referred to as “third party operator websites”). Rudd Farms Limited shall not be liable for the integrity or accuracy of information found or displayed on such third-party websites, or the services or private practices of such third party operators.
• Our Website contains various hyperlinks to third party operator websites over which we have no control. Rudd Farms Limited disclaims all responsibility and liability in respect of the use of any such hyperlinks, whether directly or indirectly, or the websites to which such hyperlinks point. Hyperlinks found on our Website do not imply the endorsement of such links or the websites to which they point, by Rudd Farms Limited.
Please contact email@example.com if you experience any difficulty with processing payment or purchasing products on brookdale-estate.com.
Accepted cards: Visa and Mastercard enrolled with 3D secure. We do not accept Amex or Diners Club.
Card transactions will be acquired for Rudd Farms Limited o/a Brookdale Estate via PayGate (Pty) Ltd who are the approved payment gateway for all South African Acquiring Banks. DPO PayGate uses the strictest form of encryption, namely Secure Socket Layer 3 (SSL3) and no Card details are stored on the website. Users may go to paygate.co.za to view their security certificate and security policy.
Customer details will be stored by (Your Company) separately from card details which are entered by the client on DPO PayGate’s secure site. For more detail on DPO PayGate refer to paygate.co.za.
Wine prices are vintage-specific and valid till 1 March of each year and are subject to change without notice.
Any products purchased on sale or promotion are final.
Free shipping applies on orders of 2 cases or more
Delivery time: 3-5 working days
REGIONAL OUTLYING AREAS
Coverage: Farms, game farms, reserves, regional towns or villages
R125 per order (free delivery does not apply, includes VAT)
Delivery time: 10-15 working days
CONSULATES & EMBASSIES
Coverage: Embassies & Consulates within South Africa
R300 per order (free delivery does not apply, includes VAT)
Delivery time: 5-7 working days
Shipping regions: Shipping from Brookdale Estate (Rudd Farms Limited) is currently only available in South Africa. For orders to other countries and regions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for a custom quote or information about distributors and retailers in your area. Should your area fall outside of our delivery partners zones, or incur a surcharge for any reason, we will contact you prior to delivery to discuss delivery options and any additional fees.
Collection: We do not currently offer collection of orders due to the storage space required. We will update our terms and delivery options should this become available in future.
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be in the same condition that you received it and in its original packaging. You’ll also need the receipt or proof of purchase. Should a product be defective, please reseal the product and provide the product for analysis to confirm its defectiveness in order to qualify for a replacement.
To start a return, contact us at email@example.com. If your request is accepted, we’ll send you further information the process for returning the item and your options for replacement or refund. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Return requests will only be accepted for: incorrect products shipped and/or defective products (such as corked wine).
Please inspect your order upon reception and contact us immediately if the item is defective, damaged or if you receive the wrong item, so that we can evaluate the issue and make corrective action.
Unfortunately, we cannot accept returns on sale items or gift cards.
Rudd Farms Limited reserves the right to use IP addresses and cookies to identify users, when we feel it necessary to enforce compliance with our Terms and Conditions, Rules and Policies, or to protect our rights, services or Website. Any non-compliance with our Terms and conditions or Rules and Policies will be met with the disclosure of user information to law enforcement authorities. Rudd Farms Limited reserves the right to disallow access to this Website.
• No information or data on this Website constitutes an offer to do business, but is merely an invitation to do business.
• No agreement shall be concluded merely by sending a data message to this Website or its owners. Valid agreements require an acceptance of an offer by Rudd Farms Limited.
• No e-mail message shall be deemed to have been received by Rudd Farms Limited until a response has been issued by Rudd Farms Limited. An automated response, from Rudd Farms Limited, shall not satisfy this requirement.
In the event that any of these terms and conditions are found not to be valid or enforceable for any reason whatsoever, such term(s) shall be severable from the remaining terms and conditions. The remaining terms shall not be affected by such invalidity or unenforceability and shall remain enforceable.